Um... if you don't know what this is... just read it... it's 25 random things that came to my head... I then sent it to some people I thought would actually read it. So leave a comment, or don't. But if you leave one, I'll like you more.
1. I was really shy growing up… I still am in certain situations. I just fake that I’m not.
2. I use wittiness as a defense mechanism to thwart all attackers from breaching the outer wall of ME.
3. I wish I was still a kid. School was easy, I dominated at sports, girls liked me, all my meals were homemade, I saved my money to buy baseball cards.
4. My beverages of choice are: Whole milk, Gatorade, and Dr. Pepper.
5. I don’t understand a single thing about Chemistry.
6. I hardly ever remember my dreams. Really, I’m lucky if I can recall one dream per month. My most recent remembrance: I was on the Phoenix Suns playing with Steve Nash against the Dallas Mavericks and I hit the game winner over Dirk. Any surprise there?
7. I hate winter. It might be because I am the size of Nastia Luken, or because I grew up in the tundra-ed wilderness of Wyoming. The real reason? I am a normal minded person. Who in their right mind likes being cold? This hatred has driven me to several months of social hibernation.
8. I’ve been skydiving and recommend it often. I would love to go again… next time I’ll be sure to wear a helmet.
9. I already have 3 names picked out for 3 kids… now I’m just working on the twins’ names…
10. I WILL have a golden retriever, and a chocolate/yellow/black lab.
11. I hate shopping… mostly because I never have enough money to go shopping. (food/clothing/whatever) And when I do have money… I hate the fact that I have to use it to go shopping. Then, when I’m done shopping, I hate that I no longer have that money because I just used it to shop.
12. I’ve never had braces.
13. My favorite place in the world is Mallorca: an island in the Mediterranean just off the coast of Spain. I lived there for 6 months and would love to have a summer house on the coast!
14. The most I have ever weighed is 167 lbs… the least… 1 lbs 15oz…
15. My favorite band of all time is Five Iron Frenzy. They’re a ska band. I hate ska.
16. I have a gnarly scar across my left shoulder blade that extends down to the side of my ribcage. My grandparents took me on an African safari and we got a little too close to the lion cubs… just kidding… really, I was working one summer in Orange County and was learning to surf with some buddies, a shark came out of no where… no, not really… we went up into the Wyoming wilderness for Scouts and we were collecting wood to take home for the fireplace, I scaled a tree with a small hatchet while my older brother worked on a tree nearby… he chopped it down, it swung in my direction and knocked me out of my tree… I fell at least twenty feet and landed on the hatchet… yeah… that’s not true either. Do you want the real story?
17. I once pelted a girl on a bicycle with a water balloon, from at least 50 yards away, with a homemade water balloon launcher. She fell off. (Thank you Jordan) One of the greatest days of my life.
18. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
19. I went through a roller hockey phase in 6th/7th grade. Two-on-two roller hockey. I hated being goalie. I also went through a WCW wrestling phase that included choke-slamming my little brother on the trampoline and on couches. That’s not safe. Should I mention the Backstreet Boys phase? No? What about Hannah Montana?
20. I hate writing with pencils!! If I do, it HAS to be mechanical. I also HATE the feeling of cotton balls and the little squeaking sound!!! It drives me nuts!
21. I’ve always wanted to learn how to do a backflip. The one time I tried was on the beach in California and I ended up with a face full of sand.
22. I loooooove going to baseball games! Sunflower seeds, peanuts, Big League Chew, Dr. Pepper, Hot Dogs and Nachos! I can’t wait for Spring!
23. I once coached a 5th grade girls basketball team… also a women’s college basketball team… you’d think there’d be a difference in the level of talent… haha jk
24. I went to high school with a bazillion of my cousins… I wish we could hang out all the time!
25. I grew up on a Wyoming ranch!